Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan account sort code?

Options
  • 24-10-2013 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I need to make a payment to my student loan account, and I want to do it online. I have the account number, is the sort code the same as the bank where I got the loan?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi Sheplar.

Thanks for getting touch.

To confirm the sort code of your loan account, please contact your account holding branch directly. Alternatively you may call Banking365 on 0818 365 365 or our Lending Team on 0818 200 334 and a representative will be happy to check it for you.

For a full list of branch contact numbers, please see here.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please let us know.
    Laura

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

I applied and got a personal loan from BOI in March, the sort code is of the branch where I applied.
    Sheplar wrote: »
    Hi,

I need to make a payment to my student loan account, and I want to do it online. I have the account number, is the sort code the same as the bank where I got the loan?

Thanks!

Advertisement