Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Superdry Store

Options
  • 24-10-2013 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

What unit is Superdry taking in Blanch?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭ongarite

Old HMV store.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭NR04

ongarite wrote: »
    Old HMV store.

Oh! I forgot about that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 david.carroll5

Anyone know when is it opening? thanks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Dry cleaners?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Gaspode wrote: »
    Dry cleaners?

That's where you'll be taking to whenever you pay for a pair of jocks or a hoody in there alright.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Gaspode wrote: »
    Dry cleaners?

Thought that myself, but no, it's a clothing store.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 david.carroll5

Opened there last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭robertxxx

Way too expensive for men's clothing for blanch, look what happened to BT2

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

robertxxx wrote: »
    Way too expensive for men's clothing for blanch, look what happened to BT2

It's definitely a premium price store but I'm not sure its quite in the BT price range. The Superdry brand has enough clout, I think, that it will attract the required custom. I see lots of guys wearing Superdry jackets (too many tbh) so I think for a trendy winter jacket etc, you'll get a certain segment of the market that will invest in a couple of 100 euro for such. Plenty of Debenhams menswear would be just as pricey and it survives.

I'm glad it's there rather than a "more of the same" like store like Republic.

Advertisement