Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone 3G data issue / iOS 7.0.3

Options
  • 24-10-2013 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

I subscribe to iTunes Match and have had an issue with my phone using data over 3G on Vodafone whenever the music app is open even though I have data use in the music app and automatic downloads switched off in my iPhone's settings. I've already posted the specific details here and am reposting here on advice from Colin on the Vodafone forum.

I've read that this is a problem with iOS 7.

https://discussions.apple.com/message/23145092#23145092

Does anyone know if there is anything that can be done other than disable 3G and/or iTunes Match altogether to remedy this? I'm concerned that I may go over my data allowance and it's also putting me off the idea of upgrading to a 5S. At the moment I'm running iOS 7.0.3 on an iPhone 4 32Gb.

Thanks

Advertisement