Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre - Dundalk

Options
  • 24-10-2013 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi, I can see fibre map shows that I am in efibre ready area, but when I search my address or other plases around me nothing comes up just some other sides of town.
    My address is Mary Street North or O'Connell Terrace , can someone tell me is there fibre already or when it will be here.
    Tnx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Ints wrote: »
    Hi, I can see fibre map shows that I am in efibre ready area, but when I search my address or other plases around me nothing comes up just some other sides of town.
    My address is Mary Street North or O'Connell Terrace , can someone tell me is there fibre already or when it will be here.
    Tnx

Hi Ints,

Can you please PM me your telephone number and I'll check this for you?

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Ints

Tnx

Hi Ints,

Thanks

Tracey
    Hi, sended to you...

Tnx

Hi Ints,

Thanks

Tracey
    Hi, sended to you...
    Ok perfect, thank you.

I'll come back to you soon.

Thanks

Tracey

so far soon never came :) ...

so far soon never came :) ...
    Sorry for the delay in coming back to you. I have sent you a PM there.

Thanks

Tracey

• Advertisement

ok tnx got it... lets wait more for fibre lol...

ok tnx got it... lets wait more for fibre lol...

Yeah, sorry it wasn't better news.

Tracey

so 10 days later still I am not live on fibre and eircom still didn't come up with any clue when it will be ready... seems to me that all streets around me are live but not me...

good news for me or not good, I am 600m away from 2 nearest VDSL cabinets why I am not getting efibre yet who knows lol ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

good news for me or not good, I am 600m away from 2 nearest VDSL cabinets why I am not getting efibre yet who knows lol ...
    Hi Ints,

I checked the PM you sent us on the 24-10-2013

Still no news I'm afraid.

Mark

• Advertisement

Hi Mark, Happy New Year to you... So far no good news for me, last spoke with eircom guys in December and they said it should be done by the end of 2013, but no fibre here yet lol ... Can you check on me again with more specific times if possible...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Mark, Happy New Year to you... So far no good news for me, last spoke with eircom guys in December and they said it should be done by the end of 2013, but no fibre here yet lol ... Can you check on me again with more specific times if possible...
    Hi Ints

Unfortunately Mark is no longer with us here, can you please PM me your landline number and I'll look into this for you?

Many thanks

Al

Hi guys, so 3 months later from posting date no fibre here, even there is 3 cabs within 600 meters from my house, and best part is that when i check eircom map its shows that my address is in UK.
    Any upadate but real ones please.

Hi guys, so 3 months later from posting date no fibre here, even there is 3 cabs within 600 meters from my house, and best part is that when i check eircom map its shows that my address is in UK.
    HI Ints

If you would like to pm me your landline number or address I'll look in to this for you.

Thanks

Al

PM sent...

PM sent...
    Hi Ints

Thanks for that

I've sent a request to the efibre opps for information on your street so as soon as they get back to me I'll let you know right away

Al

thank you Al :)...

thank you Al :)...
    Hi Ints

efibre operations have got back to me advising that there are no plans currently made for O'connell terrace or Mary street north I'm sorry to say.

They have indicated that new plans are set for release in the end of July so If you would like to get back to me then I will check this again for you and hopefully have better news.

Thanks

Al

Hi, Alan, any news on my fiber :D ?

Hi, Alan, any news on my fiber :D ?
    Hi Ints

Good to hear from you, I'll send a request to efibre opps and get back as soon as I have the information.

Al

• Advertisement

tnx, Alan...

tnx, Alan...
    No worries Ints

I'll get back to you as soon as possible
    Al

Hi Alan, last I heard that eircom announces new enrolment plans in July, so is there any news for my address ?
    TNX

HI Ints

If you would like to pm me your landline number or address I'll look in to this for you.

Thanks

Al
    Hi Ints

I'm sorry to confirm that there is still no further news and O'connell tce is still not scheduled for efibre, plans have been updated and it looks like October before any further update will be available. Very sorry I can't offer you any good news Ints.

Al

Advertisement