Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

overdraft

Options
  • 24-10-2013 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi, I'm a third level student with a student account tlooking to take out an over draft on my account or to apply for a student loan in which I could repay in january as il have a job then I was wondering which one would be best and would I need to be making an income at present to get either overdraft or loan for repayments?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi sparkle K,

Thanks for your post and welcome to Boards.

To enquire about applying for a student loan or an overdraft facility on your account, please contact your branch directly. A Customer Advisor there will be happy to discuss which option may suit your needs best and advise you of the criteria involved in applying for either of these facilities.

Please see here for our branch locator which will supply you with contact details for all our branches.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Paula C

Advertisement