Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" TV

Options
  • 24-10-2013 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

All,

Looking for a 32" TV for my mother in law. Would like a "known brand" such as an LG or Samsung but no bells or whistles required. Will only be used for watching Saorview channels.
    I've been down to Hardly Normals, Argos and PC world etc and nothing good on Pixmania.

Anyone spotted any keen prices on a 32"? Best I see is approx €250.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

Don't know if it's still available but I bought a 32" HD-ready Blaupunkt LCD TV from Pixmania last month. It cost €219 including delivery. It was for a rented house that I don't live in but I have spoken to the tenants in the meantime and they are very happy with it. I can also confirm that it works with Saorview i.e no box required.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭IRCA

Debenhams.ie have a few in the sub €300 range - there is a Toshiba 32" for €274

http://www.debenhamsplus.ie/DE_Toshiba_TVs___LCD_30045341/version.asp

Free delivery etc.. might be worth a look

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭BuzzFish

byronbay2 wrote: »
    Don't know if it's still available but I bought a 32" HD-ready Blaupunkt LCD TV from Pixmania last month. It cost €219 including delivery. It was for a rented house that I don't live in but I have spoken to the tenants in the meantime and they are very happy with it. I can also confirm that it works with Saorview i.e no box required.

Thanks for the reply, was looking at this earlier but out of stock unfortunately.

Advertisement