Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollister

Options
  • 24-10-2013 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭

Anyone know where is best online for Hollister gear? Have a teenager who is mad for some for Christmas prezzies but budget is tight!!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 11 cheeky2105

Hey I just ordered few bits from my 17 yrs old son this morning got jeans t shirt and shirt all for 80€ delivery free there is 50% off some lines in the sale online I was chuffed I used their eu website here's link
    http://www.hollisterco.com/shop/eu
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

If you have anyone going to the states before christmas that'd be your best shout. So much cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭goalie2

Folks,

When try to go to the US hollister site it brings me back to the EU one. Is there a way around this as I have a cousin in the US who I could get the clothes shipped to if could get onto the US site. Maybe something like a fake proxy server?

Advertisement