Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connecting a phone line for broadband.

Options
  • 24-10-2013 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭

Hi 

Moved into our house a few years back, there is a copper cable for a telephone by the door with no junction box. The line has never been used by us. 
    Can you advise how much it would cost to set up the phone line for broadband etc. 
    I am in an efibre area and was considering this product.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi 

Moved into our house a few years back, there is a copper cable for a telephone by the door with no junction box. The line has never been used by us. 
    Can you advise how much it would cost to set up the phone line for broadband etc. 

Hi bonnieprince,

Would you like to PM me your address and I'll check this for you?

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bonnieprince

Hi 

Hi bonnieprince,

Thanks

Tracey
    PM Sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi 

Hi bonnieprince,

Thanks

Tracey
    PM Sent

Thank you.

I'll come back to you soon.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement