Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JPAC {Dual Interface Version}

Options
  • 24-10-2013 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

For sale, is this JPAC. It is the later design, that incorporates a USB port, as well as two PS2 ports so you can use it with most motherboards etc.

Asking Price - €40
    Location - Dublin

I will post as buyers expense, & I will accept Paypal {gift only}

1zpqhs8.jpg

majeo6.jpg

ouxwn5.jpg

1ijzw4.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

Is this what I need to hook the PC up to the cab?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Monkeykube wrote: »
    Is this what I need to hook the PC up to the cab?

It's one method of doing it yeah. I used this to hook a pc to my cab, you just plug this into the jamma harness, plug the vga out of your pc to this & voila. You will need a way of converting the 31Khz from your pc down to 15Khz though, so either a graphics card in conjunction with the free Soft15Khz program, or an ArcadeVGA card, which outputs 15Khz natively

I will see what's in the PC when I get home and do your head in asking questions later :)

I forgot all about this, it will be the first step getting the cab hooked up to the pc. I will see your asking price, any chance of meeting in the usual spot?

Monkeykube wrote: »
    I forgot all about this, it will be the first step getting the cab hooked up to the pc. I will see your asking price, any chance of meeting in the usual spot?

Different asking price for you dude, I owe you one for that Snes. Pm on the way

• Advertisement

Sold to Monkeykube, enjoy man :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement