Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Famicom Disk System With Games

Options
  • 24-10-2013 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

Looking to sell my FDS and games. I just not getting time to play it. Works 100% and I just put a new belt in it. If posted will probably need realignment but that's very easy to do and there are many tutorials online.

List of games on request.

Looking for 90 euro posted for the lot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Any pictures?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Looking to sell my FDS and games. I just not getting time to play it. Works 100% and I just put a new belt in it. If posted will probably need realignment but that's very easy to do and there are many tutorials online.

List of games on request.

Looking for 90 euro posted for the lot.

could i get that list of games? collection possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

To pin my flag to the pole, if its a Sharp Twin Famicom System I'll take it :)

I'll take it if it's a Titler

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Alter Egotist

Hi all.

Will update tomorrow with pictures and list of games.

First refusals in order of posts.

Al.

• Advertisement

For sale is FDS on its own which comprises of the ram adapter, the famicom Disk System and ac adapter. You will need a famicom and a stepdown trasformer for both items for this to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Are you selling the FDS games seperately? Would like to see the list of games if so, thanks

im trying to round up the games as they are everywhere but off the top of my head i have mario (castlevania), mario 1, mario 2 japan (lost levels), doki doki panic, mario bros. (all night nippon), ai senshi nicol (dunno is it correct spelling) mario bros (after world 8).

sorry should have said wont be selling all these with system. the obvious ones will be sold seperartely.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

So, what are we to get for €90?
    I'd love this in the collection....

• Advertisement

sorry should have said wont be selling all these with system. the obvious ones will be sold seperartely.

is it everything in the picture?

Hi all,

Thanks for the interest and pms.

I'm currently in hospital so sorry for delay in replys. Still for sale. Will update with pics of it working and full list of games when I'm better as requested.

Al

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Hi all,

Thanks for the interest and pms.

I'm currently in hospital so sorry for delay in replys. Still for sale. Will update with pics of it working and full list of games when I'm better as requested.

Al

Hope you're ok and, from everyone on A&R, get well soon, except from Atavan, who wants to buy your stuff to help cover your medical expenses, they accept IOUs, sex and empty Captain Morgan bottles, right?

As if it needs to be said, please don't PM until a sale is agreed.
    Tis in the rules!

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    As if it needs to be said, please don't PM until a sale is agreed.
    Tis in the rules!

He did say pms, which I took to be post menstrual stress and it confused me to be frank.

Ok. first off. I've been sick and am still sick since my original post unfortunatley. Luckily my darling wife has helped me searching out all my games and bits and pieces related to the famicom disk system. Sorry for not refreshing this post sooner. Ive been and am still quite unwell and have a year to year and a half of recovery left at least.

im selling my famicom disk system (stand alone unit (you must have a famicom to use it) with manual, ram adapter and power supply. works on 110v so you need a step down adapter the same as you use with your famicom.

the famicom disk system has been put away in storage since i used it last so probably needs reallignment. I had just replaced the belt when i put it away so this should be no problem at all. just have a look on youtube for how to. its so easy. its still playing the games but not all of them and not 100% of the time as is the same with its cart counterpart the famicom and or our beloved nes.

Comes with the following games: (10 in total)

Mario Castlevania)(on a niniendo disk),
    Mario 1,
    Mario 2 Japan (lost levels),
    Doki Doki Panic (our smb2),
    Mario Bros. All Night Nippon(on a niniendo disk)
    Ai Senshi Nicol
    Mario Bros. After World 8(mituy hack)(on a niniendo disk).
    and 3 duplicates.

Looking for 230 for everything excluding postage. I know il be losing money at this price but its priced to sell as i have hospital bills and mediacal bills to pay.

Very cool,
    I never knew these existed!
    good luck with the sale and your recovery!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

I remember your post from a good while back. As urbanledge said, hope all goes well with the recovery. :)

Interested in Nicol and Doki Doki Panic. Could I take those two games please? How much for the pair posted?

STG.Otaku wrote: »
    I remember your post from a good while back. As urbanledge said, hope all goes well with the recovery. :)

Interested in Nicol and Doki Doki Panic. Could I take those two games please? How much for the pair posted?

Trying to sell it as one lot first. Will decide 're splitting it some other time.

If in had the cash I'd be all over this.
    Feck!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Feck!

Surely the XL you bought there recently is nearing time to be sold?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

Trying to sell it as one lot first. Will decide 're splitting it some other time.

Fair enough. All the best with the sale and the recovery process. :)

Feck!

Not being privey to the xl inside joke I'd like to simply encourage you by saying.... Think of all the fun and money you'll save by buying it! You won't need to buy a new machine for ages! Ha ha! As I said it's priced to sell. Completely realise I could ask for more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Not being privey to the xl inside joke

It's a little running joke we have about Ciderman. He buys things, sells them a while later, & rebuys them again :o He's a good sport though & knows we're only clowning!

Good luck with the sale & great price too

Myrddin wrote: »
    It's a little running joke we have about Ciderman. He buys things, sells them a while later, & rebuys them again :o He's a good sport though & knows we're only clowning!

Good luck with the sale & great price too

Ha ha!
    So, anyone want to buy a 3DS XL? ;)

willing to haggle if necessary. no need for a 3ds xl im afraid ciderman, ;-)

ok price drop to hopefully encourage sale. Lowest I can go im afraid.

200 excluding postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

i'll go for €200, hope it helps, I'm in Sligo, where are you based?

I'm in Limerick. Could do 220 signed for postage?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

pm sent as price agreed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement