Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small tattoos

Options
  • 24-10-2013 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm pretty much decided on my next tat and this time it'll be on the back of my neck, for various reasons.

My design is very small (3 small birds, one each for a relative that has passed away) and I've had a friend sketch it on the area and it looks exactly how I want it in terms of size and shape.

I know from experience that tattoo shops are generally hesitant about small tattoos but I was wondering if anyone knows of some places in Dublin that are happy to do small tattoos? Only reason I ask is a friend wanted a small star on her wrist about a year ago and had to go to 4 different places before they agreed to do it.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks a mill!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Most places should do small tattoos. The only issue would be if it was too small then the tattoo can end up looking blurry and without definition. I'd pop into colourworks or spilled ink and they should be able to advise you.

Advertisement