Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any photography heads about? HELP!

• 24-10-2013 6:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭

Got a loan of a soft box light with flash to play about with my fisher price 'canon 1100D' - alas have no pc port.

Need a hot shoe pc adapter to trigger the flash. Anywhere in limerick I could pick one up? Was hoping to use it this weekend... Loads on eBay but on a slow boat from china...

Ta

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Are you firing the camera from a PC? You could also use a set of wireless triggers to trigger the flash from the camera or the likes.

Any case O'Connors next to boots could sort you, but if you could explain a small bit more I may have some gear that you could use :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Hooked

The Snipe wrote: »
    Are you firing the camera from a PC? You could also use a set of wireless triggers to trigger the flash from the camera or the likes.

Any case O'Connors next to boots could sort you, but if you could explain a small bit more I may have some gear that you could use :)

Got sorted in Whelans earlier... It's not for a PC (computer) it's just named that... It basically lets you attach an 'external' flash/light box to the camera - via a small adapter. It slides on over the hot shoe, where you'd normally attach a flash.

Cheers anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭Alltherage

Sent you a PM which ou can ignore. I started writingit before you posted that, good that you're it sorted.

Advertisement