Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doolin

• 24-10-2013 6:51pm

Thinking of going down to clare and stay a night or two. Have been to Lahinch a few times but thinking about staying in Dooolin. Will there be many people around this weekend? What time do the pubs stay open until there - I've heard that there's no nightclub so just wondering what time you can stay out until... cheers.

Comments

Anybody....? :)

Anybody....? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭witchgirl26

glasso wrote: »
    Thinking of going down to clare and stay a night or two. Have been to Lahinch a few times but thinking about staying in Dooolin. Will there be many people around this weekend? What time do the pubs stay open until there - I've heard that there's no nightclub so just wondering what time you can stay out until... cheers.

Heya,

Doolin is a nice area but this weekend there's a big caving thing going on so getting accommodation might not be the easiest. Not sure about the time for the pubs - I think one or two may have a late licence but most don't as far as I know.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Hi,

Once you aren't making a racket or creating any hassle closing time can be very very liberal.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭CheltenhamJ

Try out ivy cafe v nice for food

• Advertisement
Advertisement