Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jeep Cherokee T-case question

• 24-10-2013 6:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭

Howdy,

does anybody know, if there is a way to look up, what model T-case was in which models Cherokee and Grand Cherokee ?

I know most of the early 90's diesel Cherokees had the 231J.

I'm looking for a 242J T-case. It should have been in the V8 Cherokees. Not sure if it also was used in some Grand Cherokees.

Any help is appreciated.

/M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭visual

Grand Cherokee advice only

Would be rare enough here in the WG/WJ (99-04) Grand Cherokees as most I have seen have the 247 identified quickly by the badge on gear shift bezel Quadra Track II or Quadra Drive is NP247. Selec-Trac is a NP242 transfer but its different from the older 242j used in pre 95 ZJs

ZJ Grand Cherokee (93-98) had two versions of the 242j pre and post 95 the output shafts are different.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

Thanks.

The output shafts don't matter, to what I want to do with it, as it's not even going into a Jeep :)

It helps on my search for a donor alright.

/M

Advertisement