Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meat ! ! !

Options
  • 24-10-2013 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

I have been shopping in Brannigans in Blanchardstown for my meat for the last year.

I don't mind buying in bulk, seperating out and freezing as myself and my partner work late most days and shopping can be difficult to arrange so we generally shop for a month whenever we do.

I also like to save a few pound by buying in bulk, and I don't really care about how my chicken was rared and how it felt when it was growing up, so please don't turn this into that debate.

However lately I have found that the range of meats in branigans has lessened and I need to do my shop tomorrow, is there anywhere else in Dublin where I can buy meat in bulk and cheaply like branigans??? And have the opportunity of a bigger range to choose from etc.???

Advertisement