Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel in Galway. Help greatly appreciated.

Options
  • 24-10-2013 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Booked into 4star hotel next week for my girlfriends birthday and really looking forward to the break myself. Anyone with any pointers would really appreciate it.

# firstly was looking to surprise the other half when we arrive in the room. Wouldn't be too accustomed to this kinda thing so what kinda things can hotels have ready outside of the usual bottle of wine.

# going to be in Galway for 3 days just 10 mins outside the city what kinda things are there to do.?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Jammers197 wrote: »
    Booked into 4star hotel next week for my girlfriends birthday and really looking forward to the break myself. Anyone with any pointers would really appreciate it.

# firstly was looking to surprise the other half when we arrive in the room. Wouldn't be too accustomed to this kinda thing so what kinda things can hotels have ready outside of the usual bottle of wine.

# going to be in Galway for 3 days just 10 mins outside the city what kinda things are there to do.?

What hotel are you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Jammers197

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    What hotel are you in?

Clayton Hotel. It's close to a old college buddy of hers only reason for choosing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Jammers197 wrote: »
    Clayton Hotel. It's close to a old college buddy of hers only reason for choosing it.[/QUOTE

Upgrade to the 4th floor rooms, it isn't that much more per night and they are much nicer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Lovely view of the dual carriageway

• Registered Users Posts: 8 underfed

Clayton is just across the road from Galway racecourse. Racing there Sunday and Monday. Macnas Parade in the city centre Sunday afternoon, a great spectacle. Order some flowers for the room and a few chocolates, will work wonders.

• Advertisement
Advertisement