Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wholesale kids clothing

Options
  • 24-10-2013 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for a wholesale supplier of plain baby/kids clothes, finding it hard to source on Google, I'd rather do business in Ireland but if the UK is my only option I'll have to go with that.

Mainly looking for cotton t-shirts, polos, hoodies, sweat pants etc. for printing onto. I currently use Caramba but they don't have a great range tbh.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

theshamu wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking for a wholesale supplier of plain baby/kids clothes, finding it hard to source on Google, I'd rather do business in Ireland but if the UK is my only option I'll have to go with that.

Mainly looking for cotton t-shirts, polos, hoodies, sweat pants etc. for printing onto. I currently use Caramba but they don't have a great range tbh.

Cheers.

Paris is the way to go ...theres an area called Aubervillers in Paris that has plenty of kids clothing importers from China at a fraction of the price you would get from Ireland and the UK...

A cheap ryanair flight purchased a few weeks before you go will cost you approx €50 return and a freight company like Toga freight will set you back approx €20 per average size box to deliver in about 3/4 days

Pm me if you need any more info

Advertisement