Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre at Dennehy's Cross

Options
  • 24-10-2013 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi, 

According to the efibre map, efibre is enabled in my area.

But even though I'm only about half of a kilometre from the DYX (Dennehy's cross exchange) I can't receive efibre.

My Address is: <SNIP>
    My Account Number is: <SNIP>
    My Telephone Number is: <SNIP>

Could you tell me what the problem is, and when it will be rectified?

Thanks,
    Denis Daly

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Donne wrote: »
    Hi, 

According to the efibre map, efibre is enabled in my area.

But even though I'm only about half of a kilometre from the DYX (Dennehy's cross exchange) I can't receive efibre.

My Address is: <SNIP>
    My Account Number is: <SNIP>
    My Telephone Number is: <SNIP>

Could you tell me what the problem is, and when it will be rectified?

Thanks,
    Denis Daly

Hi Denis,

I have checked this for you and your exchange has been enabled for Fibre service however your address also needs to be connected for the service to work and I'm afraid this has not been done as of yet. We have no lead times or roll out plans for these but Eircom will contact you when it's available to order in your area.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Hi Denis, I have removed your personal details from the messages above.  You shouldn't publish that information in public on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Donne

Just saw this, and am very greatful for your intervention.

It was a dumb move on my part.

Advertisement