Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

NBA Season Thread 2013-2014

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Ban should be up today at some stage. It'll be reinstated for repeat offence.

Buttersuki you can stop discussing banned users now, that goes for everyone else too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

Orlandoat Philadelphia
    Atlanta at Boston
    Golden State at Chicago
    New Orleans at Dallas
    LA Lakers at Memphis
    Cleveland at Oklahoma City
    Detroit at San Antonio
    Phoenix at Utah
    Brooklyn at Portland
    Houston at LA Clippers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭buyer95

#NuriSahin

buyer95 wrote: »
    #NuriSahin

One day ban

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Ah lighten up.

So yeah DRD, good debut for Turner. What's up with him being bought out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Come on malistheman, that one does appear to be a little excessive.

Ah lighten up.

So yeah DRD, good debut for Turner. What's up with him being bought out?

"eh" Why wouldn't he be brought out? He's an Indiana Pacer. And yes he did have a good debut. We now have more options in the the back court. We can use Stephenson and Turner. Hill and Watson. We have more strength in depth than ever before.

Come on malistheman, that one does appear to be a little excessive.
    Not really. malistheman just gave an instruction and then that user deliberately defied him.

Enough discussing mod actions. Both users in question will be reinstated tonight. I'd appreciate (along with everyone else I'd imagine) if we could refrain from further abuse. Banter is grand but when I get posts reported constantly it's gone over the line

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Everyone needs to stop bitching and quit with the underhanded and snide jibes. One or two precious egos on here it seems.

Anyway, Rockets and Clippers the pick of the games tonight. Both playing well.

• Advertisement

NufcNavan wrote: »
    Everyone needs to stop bitching and quit with the underhanded and snide jibes. One or two precious egos on here it seems.

I would watch this game but 10:30pm stars are too late for me. Occasionally I'll set an alarm and wake to watch a Pacers Game but that's about it.
    I'll stick with the east and have a look at a little ATL v BOS first then onto GSW v CHI

"eh" Why wouldn't he be brought out? He's an Indiana Pacer. And yes he did have a good debut. We now have more options in the the back court. We can use Stephenson and Turner. Hill and Watson. We have more strength in depth than ever before.

Brainfart. I was thinking of Danny Granger being bought out, not Turner.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

oh dear........

Somewhere in New York, Nuri Sahin just died. Come back soon Ade, 99% of us miss you. :D
    buyer95 wrote: »
    #NuriSahin
    Nuri, where art thou? King Perk is out 6 weeks with a groin injury. Luckily he's done enough to get them in a good position and now he will return just in time for the playoffs.

http://www.nba.com/2014/news/02/25/thunder-perkins-out.ap/index.html
    He's cooling his heels for 48 hours , he's being forced to watch Pacers games, complete with hometown commentary for the entirety.

I'm freeeeeee!

You bitched yourself about DRD on Twitter.

most incompetent sports team in the world?

The worst owner in mainstream sports by some distance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    You bitched yourself about DRD on Twitter.
    Indeed I did.

Indeed I did.

And let that be the end of it. !! What goes on on twitter can stay on twitter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

And let that be the end of it. !! What goes on on twitter can stay on twitter

I bet you never thought you would have as much hassle/work to do on the basketball forum when you agreed to moderate it mate :pac:

Paully D wrote: »
    I bet you never thought you would have as much hassle/work to do on the basketball forum when you agreed to moderate it mate :pac:

Haha yeah it does provide a welcome distraction from finals though!

Brainfart. I was thinking of Danny Granger being bought out, not Turner.
    It doesn't really bother me what the 76ers do with Granger. I'll always respect what Danny has done for Pacernation. But now the Pacers are focused on their own players and the task at hand. Winning a championship

• Advertisement

Ready for Bulls/Warriors

Magic get their first road win in 16 games against the Philadelphia Tankers

Surely Oladipo is a candidate for rookie of the year right now. 17pts, 11reb tonight, Another big performence

Rondo looking more like is old self lately. Tonight 22pts, 11ast. Celtics get their first win after 5 losses

Bulls absolutely bitch-slapping Golden State right now. 28 pt lead in the 4th

Everyone in the crowd gets a free Big Mac because the Bulls scored 100 points. Nazr Mohammed with the Burger winning shot. :pac:

Dallas get the win at home. Moves them into the 6th seed in the West

Kyrie Irving and the Cavs hand OKC their 3rd straight loss since Westbrook's return :rolleyes: Irving 31pts, 9 ast.

It doesn't really bother me what the 76ers do with Granger. I'll always respect what Danny has done for Pacernation. But now the Pacers are focused on their own players and the task at hand. Winning a championship

You have this attitude towards him But yet you feel he won't sign with the likes of tge heat because "he wouldn't do that to the pacers"?

OKC are 0-4 without perkins.

OKC are 0-4 without perkins.

Just landed in Heathrow and burst out laughing when I read that.....

Just landed in Heathrow and burst out laughing when I read that.....

:D He must have some impact.

:D He must have some impact.

He is everywhere.............

Just a side note on Perkins and I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before but I assume everyone knows his dad played here (Ireland) in the 1980s?

• Advertisement

He is everywhere.............

Just a side note on Perkins and I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before but I assume everyone knows his dad played here (Ireland) in the 1980s?

Only found out when I heard some GAA players slightly mention it in a radio talkshow a few months back

Advertisement