Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

NBA Season Thread 2013-2014

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    There's a lot of things I could call Jeff, but it's not for here :)

Probably get another ban here for berating another forum's admin :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Probably get another ban here for berating another forum's admin :)

I literally have no idea what ye're talking about so I think you'll be grand :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

I literally have no idea what ye're talking about so I think you'll be grand :P

A badly moderated Inside Hoops forum. This one is miles better though ;)

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Raptors - Hawks all tied up at HT

And all tied up in Cleveland heading into the 4Q.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

A badly moderated Inside Hoops forum. This one is miles better though ;)
    happy-oh-stop-it-you-l.png

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

Miami tied with 1 to go in Cleveland.

Pathetic from Miami against a Deng and Kyrie-less Cavs team.

Clutch block.

No good. Cavs just don't have enough. Good effort.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,210 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Come on raptors ffs

OT in Atlanta.

Raptors to win by a few please.

Morons. Hawks gonna win this.

• Advertisement

Shocking stuff, 1 fcuking 3 pointer in ot

just watched the 2nd half of the miami game. never expected the cavs to do it but when Jack knocked that corner 3 to tie the game midway through the 4th, there was a glint of hope. unfortunetly miami had another gear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I very stupidly lobbed a serious amount of cash on the Heat to beat the handicap last night, wiped out pretty much all my upside since Christmas.

With the time difference too I was fast asleep and didn't even have a chance to redeem myself in play. Damn you LBJ, you could have had 60+ easily last night but you threw in the towel as a peace offering to Cleveland.

This is the danger in betting on meaningless games close to the playoffs......sigh.,

LeBron is out tonight. Wade plays. Expect Bosh to go off and hit the game winner in Boston.

Nuri do you think raptors will win tonight, or are we in for another disapointment, last nights ot was a disaster

One last chance to join our NCAA bracket League. 7 players on board. 6 have filled out their brackets already. All are welcome.

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Nuri do you think raptors will win tonight, or are we in for another disapointment, last nights ot was a disaster

I hope so. Pelicans are without Davies tonight due to respiratory issues, massive loss for them.

I hope so. Pelicans are without Davies tonight due to respiratory issues, massive loss for them.

That is a loss for them alright, i might have a few quid on it so, pacers are a good price against nicks how do you think that will pan out ( your not going to it are ya);)

shamrock55 wrote: »
    That is a loss for them alright, i might have a few quid on it so, pacers are a good price against nicks how do you think that will pan out ( your not going to it are ya);)

Books adjusted there in the last minute. Nope, in Queens atm.

Bynum to be out ‘a while’ after aggravating a previous injury.

__

Miami have started well (again), shooting 73% in the 1Q.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

pacers getting trashed early on, going to need a big second half

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭buyer95

Stat has been great recently, yet I can't but feel pessimistic about the likelehood of an other injury... He is playing quite a bit, and that rarely works out well for the guy with the uninsurable knees. That misdirection curl down screen for Chandler a minute ago was beautiful. Hoping the Knicks can pull out the win and keep our faint playoff hopes alive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

I think I made a silly mistake in backing Miami big without LeBron :(

Heat and nets making hard work of it so far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭buyer95

Knicks up 12, mainly because we seem to be out hustling the Pacers. 27-19 are the rebounding numbers, which are in favour of the Knicks. I'm not sure if it's the Pacers playing terribly on offense, or if the Knicks are playing really well on defense. I suspect it is the former, as the Pacers occasionally just can't score the ball. That is the one reservation I have about them in the playoffs. George has layed an egg, Melo has been Melo. Hoping things continue as they have been.

Wade is MIA in the fourth.

Whispers

LeBron is out tonight. Wade plays. Expect Bosh to go off and hit the game winner in Boston.

:pac:

Rondo has iced this probably now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

That was shambolic by Miami, thought when they came back even they would take it, Birdman seemed the only one who gave a dam :mad:

• Advertisement

Pacers making a comeback?

Advertisement