Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA Season Thread 2013-2014

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

Pathetic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭theblaqueguy

Fck sake Pistons are throwing it away

Yup 3 point game now the heat are right back in it

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Nets being blown out again, this time by the on form Nuggets.

.....and Jennings sinks a 3. Come one. Ye can fcking do this:mad:

Josh Smith Beautiful!

• Advertisement

This is done.

What a game

Unreal steal from Jennings on LBJ

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Hoping the Pistons frontcourt does some damage tonight.

Stuck a small play on the ML at 4/1 to go with the spread, god help me :pac:

Should be a fascinating game this anyway.

raining-money.jpg

Now c'mon Sixers! Evan Turner is some eejit :mad:

Well done Detroit, Thought they had completely blown it in the 4th. But they pulled it back. Great result

• Advertisement

Michael Carter-Williams and Oladipo with triple doubles in double OT.

Sixers win by 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Kings currently laying the smackdown on Thunder. :pac:

First quarter, won't last. Still, amazing to see the speed and athleticism of McLemore.

Maybe the Suns were overachieving. Lost to the Grizzlies who were without Gasol and Z-bo tonight in Memphis.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Nevaeh Nervous Lip

avery bradley scored a bucket from behind the backboard tonight

moneyman wrote: »
    Kings currently laying the smackdown on Thunder. :pac:

First quarter, won't last. Still, amazing to see the speed and athleticism of McLemore.

Sorry, man. I hope so. Stupid amount (for this early in the season) on OKC winning straight up and a decent but smaller bit them -6.5! :pac:

Isaiah Thomas....

Banf_IzCUAACiaY.png:large

OKC win by 2.

If anyone is up, Warriors game., tune in now!

Raptors choking a 27 point lead. Jermaine O'Neal playing like a god :pac:

Warriors lead by 3. This is insane! :pac: :pac: :pac:

64-28 run from GSW per Warriors' broadcast. Mother of God :D
    BanozdwCIAA1XkU.png:large

Somehow pre-game -7.5 cashes, Warriors win by 9.

Celtics are a top of the Titanic Division now after the Raptors loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭BQQ

What the hell?
    Had raptors to cover. How did they blow that?:mad:

Lowry was playing great until Bogut clobbered him :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭walrusgumble

Michael Carter-Williams and Oladipo with triple doubles in double OT.

Sixers win by 1.

Both of these chaps will be fighting it out for the Rookie of the Year. Both of them have been impressive so far this season

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

buyer95 wrote: »

I actually read that yesterday without seeing your post. Great story.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Jason Kidd really feeling it in Brooklyn obviously as he takes full control now. IMO things are going to get worse, not better with this move. He's way out his depth there and the pressure is obviously getting to him.

Some comeback by GS though, when they're hot they're pretty much unstoppable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

raining-money.jpg

Now c'mon Sixers! Evan Turner is some eejit :mad:

Well done mate, didn't have the nerve to follow you on this bet. Great bet

BQQ wrote: »
    What the hell?
    Had raptors to cover. How did they blow that?:mad:

Lowry was playing great until Bogut clobbered him :(

Unlucky, man. I had no right to win my bets last night. I still can't believe I cashed the original bet. Also got on the Warriors +6.5 and the ML (win straight up) @ 2/1. Made up for the Sixers game which was just gut wrenching for me, albeit only $55 on that.

Lowry took a knock all right and continued playing on. After that, he still took the majority of the Raptors shots and was missing a fair percentage of them. Raptors not making a single defensive rebound in the entire final quarter(!) didn't help. Throw in the Warriors going supernova in the 4th,
    buyer95 wrote: »
    Well done mate, didn't have the nerve to follow you on this bet. Great bet

Cheers. Similar to my bet on the Warriors @ 4/1 last year in Miami which came off, fairly sure that was the only time I took someone straight up against Miami in the regular season. Possibly OKC on Christmas Day last year I did too. Can't remember. Was worth a shot given that the Pistons frontcourt of Drummond and Monroe is exactly what Miami will fear playing against (interested to see the odds for when the Pacers are in town very soon!) that plus hearing Wade wasn't playing at all made the decision easy enough. Was near certain throughout the day I was going to be on Pistons +10 too and thankfully I was on it if you saw the tweets. Miami did miss a fair amount of 3 attempts it must be said and LeBron was in a bit of haze for a lot of the game too which helped. His back issues might be still bothering him hence his lack of aggressiveness lately.

OKC in Portland tonight is most certainly game of the night.

Jason Kidd really feeling it in Brooklyn obviously as he takes full control now. IMO things are going to get worse, not better with this move. He's way out his depth there and the pressure is obviously getting to him.

Tomorrow night could well see the losing team's coach fired.

Maybe the Suns were overachieving. Lost to the Grizzlies who were without Gasol and Z-bo tonight in Memphis.

They have been excellent so far, home n away.

On another note, ho about tha new Nuggets coach, Brian Shaw!!! Getting Timmy Mozgov even producing half of what he has done in the last two games is fantastic!!! Where the hell did that come from,regardless of the strength of the opponent.JaVale McGee may have to run to the owner to cry for more games when he's back.

Might be a big test against a possible revival of bynam

Kings loose again, shame, buy hey, at least it is to high class teams and they are not blow outs. They deserve to pick up a few Ws in light of the performances recently.

It is depressing, unless you are a fan of Miami n Pacers , how weak the East is against Western Teams even on their own floor. I know many of them have had a change of coach or a return of a former coach, has this got to do with it. The physico will no doubt be working overtime in Chicago.New York Knicks and third future is car crash tv, Nets, meh that is not exactly a surprise: a coach who is like marmite as a player and person, and 3 old guys who did not exactly have great seasons at their old club last season.

Still too early to say, but Detroit are finally acting like a damn good team.Cavs, poor. Philly, god knows what they can do on a given night, same, to a small extent,Orlando. The heats bench is not,so far, as active this year and LBJ and Bosh (about damn time offensively at least) are carrying Heat.

Tomorrow night could well see the losing team's coach fired.

About time.from them it's a pitty as he is a Net legend

Granted it takes time to gel a team, and maybe the addition of the Boston 3 would not have been his choice, and granted injuries have plagued the team, but he does sweet fa.his assistant did all the work and he fell out with him.

64ece695ed73b7fae317f6ab2d08d551.png

Tweet(s) of the year :D

• Advertisement

Paddy power has an advanced accumulator of 4/1 for nuggets,spurs,Detroit,clippers to win

To good to be true? Clippers record at Atlanta is poor ( but so was Portland's in la till recently) Atlanta nearly bet spurs, but have one.day less.

Could Cavs n bynam stiffle nuggets and end their good run .Robinson might be out

Even though it's the bucks,Detroit and consistentancy don't match.

Advertisement