Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA Season Thread 2013-2014

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I can't believe they decided to play the Bulls @ Grizz game on NBA TV of all the games on the board. Both teams look confused on offense, funny albeit not surprising.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

Time out Pistons, Wizards start the 4th with a run to reduce the lead to 3 points.

Detroit have decided they should only play 3/4

Gotz 2 b mad, brah.

Monster 4Q from the Wizards, played well for three quarters in fact. Clutch basket from Wall there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Wizards win. Heh.

• Advertisement

Blazers @ NOLA going down to the wire possible, Mavs @ Twolves certainly is for anyone who wants to watch them close out.

Shame on The Pistons for such a pathetic 4th quarter performance. Wizards deserve to win. Wall was ok :rolleyes:

I feel sorry for the pistons fans who bought tickets. The players should refund them

Wall was ok :rolleyes:

Bitter bitter. Give credit where credit is due.

Bitter bitter. Give credit where credit is due.

You're asking too much.

Sure, putting up 29 on the road and hitting a clutch shot at the end means zilch :p

• Advertisement

Brow is so much fun to watch. Holiday also having a big game too.

It wasn't that Washington were any better in the 4th than they were in the previous 3. The Pistons just completely collapsed. Couldn't finish at the rim, Missed open shots, Careless with possession, Gave up turnovers etc.

Holy ****, he's done it again. Lillard with a long 3..... maybe not!!!

No call on the final play in the wolves game. Someone needs to ref the refs!

Shocking no call at the death in Minnesota. Really, really bad. Love should've been shooting free throws to tie the game up. Mavs win by 2.

Pelicans hold on for the win too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭buyer95

One of the great perks of being of the nightclub age, and followin the NBA is that the 2 happily coexist. Just in from town and am settling in 4 second half of heat v nuggets, half cut of course! Someone block me frm my paddypowr account fast!

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Shocking no call at the death in Minnesota. Really, really bad. Love should've been shooting free throws to tie the game up. Mavs win by 2.

Pelicans hold on for the win too.

The ref right beside him looking too. It's ridiculous. They'd call something half as soft as that on other days.

buyer95 wrote: »
    Someone block me frm my paddypowr account fast!

What's your login details I'll do it ;)

No call on the final play in the wolves game. Someone needs to ref the refs!

I'm glad someone else saw it. Arguably the worst call I've seen so far this season. So blatant and obvious.

That was a nasty fall for Norris Cole.

• Advertisement

Wade done for the night

Suns start with a 9 - 0 run on Clips

LeBron settling for jumpers because he's made a few again is so frustrating to see.

LeBron settling for jumpers because he's made a few again is so frustrating to see.

Back in now

Big run for the Heat in the 4th, It was inevitable

Close finish here, Come on Denver

Suns destroy the Clippers on the road.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Bad no call alright at the end of the TWolves game but two standouts for me were Love's crazy full court outlet pass (something I've mentioned on here numerous times) and how bloody awkward Shawn Marrion's 3's look!

Bad no call alright at the end of the TWolves game but two standouts for me were Love's crazy full court outlet pass (something I've mentioned on here numerous times) and how bloody awkward Shawn Marrion's 3's look!

What makes it worse is for those on the Twolves last night! I had issues with my router last night and couldn't get on them at HT with like 20 down and +14 was available (though I should have taken +11.5 anyway)! Eventually got on them at -1.5. You'd imagine free throws made by Love and then OT, then Twolves winning by a few :(

Over 70% of punters were on the Twolves and 80% on the over total. Fix was in I tells ya :D

938277ad3d6dbec2a2db8d63cdb287fc.png

What do you think, can the Celtics finally pull their **** together and keep from melting down later on? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

What makes it worse is for those on the Twolves last night! I had issues with my router last night and couldn't get on them at HT with like 20 down and +14 was available (though I should have taken +11.5 anyway)! Eventually got on them at -1.5. You'd imagine free throws made by Love and then OT, then Twolves winning by a few :(

Over 70% of punters were on the Twolves and 80% on the over total. Fix was in I tells ya :D

938277ad3d6dbec2a2db8d63cdb287fc.png

What do you think, can the Celtics finally pull their **** together and keep from melting down later on? :pac:

I hear you, I had some cash on it too!

C's? Do you mean in games or for the rest of the season?! Nah, I fully expect that the tanking will start soon, be it overt in the form of "resting" players completely for games or yanking them out at crucial parts of games or covertly by deliberately playing bad matchup lineups so as to lose.

See Horford's gone for the season. Pectoral tear. I've had pretty much every injury you can think of in my life, but not that. Sounds seriously painful. 2nd time he's done this now - raises genuine concerns about what kind of physical conditioning/strength program he's on.

Advertisement