Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA Season Thread 2013-2014

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Lost ball turn over black Griffin 11:02
    Lost ball turn over black Griffin 9: 08
    Lost ball turn over black Griffin 8:22
    Lost ball turn over black Griffin 7:10
    Lost ball turn over black Griffin 5:22
    Lost ball turn over black Griffin 4:33
    Lost ball turn over black Griffin 2:22
    Lost ball turn over black Griffin 1:45

:pac: :pac: :pac:

Bobcats causing Clippers all sorts of problems in the 1H, all tied up at the half.

Nice throw down from Zeller, didn't realise he had such hops... shame about the finish though :D

831242736.gif?1388634109

Ah boo!

Clippers woke up. Dudley is knocking shots for fun in the third like there is no tomorrow.

56-56 at half time
    112-85 at full time

Fairly sure I heard Blake yell, "**** you Ade" after ever 21 footer and even the 3 pointer he made :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Great win for Toronto, playing nice ball recently

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    :pac: :pac: :pac:

Bobcats causing Clippers all sorts of problems in the 1H, all tied up at the half.

Nice throw down from Zeller, didn't realise he had such hops... shame about the finish though :D

831242736.gif?1388634109

Zeller? He broke the vertical jump record in the combine last year. I sh*t you not!!!!!!! He has crazy hops!

Unfortunately he's not the most graceful so alway looks awkward to me dunking (when he makes them!).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭buyer95

Heat v GSW is on BT Sports atm. Break-kneck pace so far. Going to be a fun one!

• Advertisement

Hell of a first quarter that. Great start from the Warriors.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Bulls-Celtics, remember when this used to be a marquee game?

I was just laughing at their starting lineup and then I remembered they have a better record than us.

LeBron having an off night so far but the heat are still right in this. 5 turnovers This could come down to the last possession, splash brothers living up to the name! I expect the heats 3point defence to pick up in the 2nd half though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Zeller? He broke the vertical jump record in the combine last year. I sh*t you not!!!!!!! He has crazy hops!

Unfortunately he's not the most graceful so alway looks awkward to me dunking (when he makes them!).

"Only" on the no-step vertical among guys over 6'9''. Not that that's shabby or anything, but a difference all the same :pac:

But yeah, he is very athletic. Runs the floor extremely well too.

Warriors bonkers from 3 so far, 9/12. Bosh is balling too, shooting down all his his boards haters!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Steph Curry is going off right now. Making very difficult shots, can't seem to miss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Another close finish for Cleveland. Heading into OT. It feels like a lot of their games this season have gone down to the wire.

OKC choking again in the 4Q, about to lose to the Nets. Yes I just said that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

buyer95 wrote: »
    Warriors bonkers from 3 so far, 9/12. Bosh is balling too, shooting down all his his boards haters!!

David Lee owned him, not a huge Bosh fan but he is a great player no doubt.

In regards to the game, YEA BABY, game had the heart thumping, impressive win.

That might keep the heat off Kidd for another while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭BQQ

OKC choking again in the 4Q, about to lose to the Nets. Yes I just said that.

And now the Knicks win on the road in san antonio.
    Welcome to bizzaro world :P

Hell froze over tonight. Knicks beat the Spurs in San Antonio. Nets beat the Thunder in Oklahoma.

Oh, and I don't care what anyone says, Scott Brooks is an average coach who is damn fortunate to have the players he does. I just don't know where to start with him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭BQQ

Ed Davis getting more minutes with Memphis and responds with a double-double.
    16 pts on 8/11 shooting with 11 boards.

Great potential there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

Missed all the fun last night. Great night for New York basketball fans, Nets and Knicks.

Delighted The Heat took a loss to GSW. Keeps them of our ass, "Nice one Stephen Curry"

Well done to the Cavs for a good win without Mr Irving.

Just watching the highlights to the late games, that was some beat down the Blazers gave the Bobcats. Broke a fair few records in the process too!

• Advertisement

David Lee owned him, not a huge Bosh fan but he is a great player no doubt.

In regards to the game, YEA BABY, game had the heart thumping, impressive win.

Yeah Lee played better overall, but when I posted that, he had 17 points at the half on 6/10 shooting. Great win for the Warriors though, the Heat don't score 114 points and go on to lose too often.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Well done to the Cavs for a good win without Mr Irving.

That was 1 of the ugliest games of ball I've ever seen. Got lucky we even brought it to OT but pulled away well when the time came

It's difficult to make out what the Cavs are up to this season. It might be total BS, But the word is that The Lakers are demanding the Cavs 2014 1st round pick in the proposed Gasol/Bynum deal.

The Cavs hands are tied, They have to move Bynum before his contract becomes guaranteed on January 7th. After that his contract doubles from 6 to 12 Million.

Rumors about Pau and Nick Young going to the Knicks for Melo and JR Smith.

**** off! I don't want Smith anywhere near the Lakers or for Young to leave them. Pity I'm not the GM.

Come on Raptors.

Rumors about Pau and Nick Young going to the Knicks for Melo and JR Smith.

**** off! I don't want Smith anywhere near the Lakers or for Young to leave them. Pity I'm not the GM.

Source? Looked at the usual sources and see nowt :s

I really cannot see that happening. Melo for Pau and Young is more likely if anything.

Source? Looked at the usual sources and see nowt :s

I really cannot see that happening. Melo for Pau and Young is more likely if anything.

Thankfully, no real sources.

I saw Pau Gasol trending on twitter so I had a look and there was a good few mentions of it.

So it's probably a silly twitter rumour.

James Dolan would probably be assassinated if he traded Melo for Pau and Swaggy P.

Ryan Anderson was just stretchered off in Boston after a bad collision there, he was put in a neck brace. Hands and legs were moving thankfully.

• Advertisement

buyer95 wrote: »
    James Dolan would probably be assassinated if he traded Melo for Pau and Swaggy P.

Yeah by me.:pac:

Advertisement