Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA Season Thread 2013-2014

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Shump is having another big night for the Knicks in Houston. Going to take a lead into the fourth.

Warriors and Celtics games gone down to the wire.

Iguodala for the wiiiiiiin! :D

Great run at the end from them to win it.

831632553.gif?1388804077

JR Smith just did a Bargnani >_<

Rockets dodge a bullet at the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭buyer95

JR Smith, smh.

Big game from Clippers big men (Jordan and Griffin with 25 points each, former with 18 rebounds) sees them through in Dallas. More impressive given the fact that CP3 went down in the third quarter with a sprained shoulder.
    @ESPNSteinLine: Doc Rivers just announced that Chris Paul is likely out 3-5 weeks at the least with a separated shoulder

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

The media were surrounding an empty Kobe Bryant locker area so Swaggy P himself pops in to pretend to be Kobe.

This was just before tip off in the match tonight which started fairly well for LA

So right now there's no:

Rondo
    Rose
    Bryant
    Paul
    Westbrook
    Lopez
    Irving
    Gasol
    We'll throw in Horford too

That's a serious amount of talent missing

Pau and Marshall having good games for the Lakers. Only up 10 with 9 mins left though.

Lakers hold on for the W.
    Kendall Marshall made his 1st start for the @Lakers count w/ 20p, 15ast, 6reb (all career-highs) & just 1 TO on 8/12 FG.

Impressive line that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

Nice win by Toronto last night. John Wall "My Arse"

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    JR Smith just did a Bargnani >_<

Rockets dodge a bullet at the end.

Fcukin idiot:P

• Advertisement

Nice win by Toronto last night. John Wall "My Arse"

Aye, Wall played like Paul George "My Arse" vs. the Raptors too. Did a disappearing act, but only one of them is made out to be a superstar..

Just seen the CP3 injury. Sorry, but that was hilarious. Immensely talented as he is, he's always been a flopper and got stung finally for it last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭buyer95

JR Smith has admitted that he didn't know how long was left in the game when he launched that mindless 3. He then went onto say that he thought the Knicks were trailing by 2 points at the time. Smith played most of the 4th quarter, and a timeout was taken just before he took that shot, so either Smith is a complete idiot or some substance was affecting his concentration. Its tough being a Knicks fan.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Have to say I'm happy for Kendall Marshall seeming to find a space with the Lakers. The moves the Suns made in the offseason meant that there just wasn't space for him in our backcourt. He was selected high enough so he'll be keen to keep improving and justify his place.

Chasing this game in the first half. should take the lead in the 2nd and push on for the win

Quarter to go. Looking good for the win. Bring on Toronto

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

I'm genuinely surprised an Indy sports fan is watching the Pacers after the Colts game

I'm genuinely surprised an Indy sports fan is watching the Pacers after the Colts game

Not a Colts fan. My NFL team is the NY Giants. A decision i made in 09 and won't go back on. Not a good season for us. Got off to a terrible start

So Spurs are kinda beating the Clippers. 70-35 at half time only. Its 63-62 in the bulls game just about to go into the 4th quarter. Looks like the defense went out the door with Chris Paul too.

• Advertisement

Cavs wants the Gasol-Bynum trade done in the next 24hrs if its gonna happen. Can't post link on this phone but its from Lakers Nation.

Getting rid of him is to save money apparently so Kobe basically got rid of Pau by not taking a paycut.

KD.. FTW!

831833930.gif?1388893653

48 points for him in their win in Minnesota. Bad call once again for the Twolves that saw Brewer draw his 6th foul, but Love bottled 3 free throws after GOATkins fouled him at the death to win it.

So Kevin Love hasn't got the clutch gene. Probably wouldn't have mattered the other night against Dallas if the foul was called at the end so.

KD doing some job stepping up and up with Westbrook gone.

Standout stats from the game. Wolves bench had 5 points while Thunder had 40. Wolves 18-29 from the line, Thunder 27-28.

Oh and one team had Kevin Durant while the other team didn't.

Should be another win on the cards tonight. Although I'd like to see Irving to play, It does make it easier on the pacers to have him out for this one.

Kyrie was ruled out hours ago, and now Jack is. Pacers have no excuse for not winning by 9 points exactly -_-

Courtney Lee for Jerryd Bayless Trade pending..

Battle of the backcourts so far in Washington. So far Wall and Beal have 14, while Curry and Thompson 11.

Raptors looking good so far with things all tied up after the first, but their free throw % would worry me. Only hit 7 out of 12 in the 1Q.

• Advertisement

Damn entertaining first halves in Washington and Miami. DeRozan having a stormer so far.

Advertisement