Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA Season Thread 2013-2014

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Given you ignored my other question, I'll take that as a yes. You put the Pacers on the same level as the Wizards.

You've well and truly lost the plot.

Answer my question regarding the Wizards odds tomorrow.

If you're so confident in your Pacers, put down a minimum of €110 on the spread tomorrow and throw up a picture. If you do and it wins, I'll give you another €110 in person. I'm in Dublin/Wicklow for another 2 weeks.

Haha:D Oh you'd love that.

Pacers have the best record in the league. Wizards are 15th. Obviously Pacers are the better team.

I'll take that as a no to my proposition then.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Haha:D Oh you'd love that.

Pacers have the best record in the league. Wizards are 15th. Obviously Pacers are the better team.

I'll take that as a no to my proposition then.

I'll post in capital bolded letters since you're incapable of understanding anything I say with big spaces between posts.

THE WASHINGTON WIZARDS ARE 6/1 TO WIN WITH BWIN VERSUS THE INDIANA PACERS TOMORROW NIGHT.

WHY WOULD I TAKE YOU UP ON YOUR WORTHLESS BET AT EVENS?

THAT DESPITE ME SAYING LAST WEEK I'D BE BACKING THE PACERS (TO COVER THE SPREAD) 7-8 TIMES OUT OF 10.

I'VE OFFERED YOU THE DEFAULT SPREAD AT 2/1 BASICALLY IF YOU BET A MINIMUM OF €110, WHEN THE DEFAULT SPREAD IS ALWAYS, ALWAYS 10/11.

I'VE TAKEN YOUR PROPOSITION AND UPPED THE ANTE. HOW IS THAT SAYING, NO?

Christ.

Everyone knows what you are.

You complain about betting. You went as far as to put people off betting completely. Yet, you want to bet. This is ****ing hilarious. Not a chance you'll take the bet. Certainly not a hope you'd meet up in person if the Pacers covered neither, not a hope.

1 to go. Great game, Some quality play from NY. WhaT about that stuff from young Hardaway at the end. Fantastic

Create a thread if you grow a backbone. I know you want to derail this thread and I'm in the wrong for getting involved with this crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭buyer95

Miami seem very non plussed out there. Lebron and D.Wade keeping them in this, but you would have to imagine that the Heat will ratchet up the defense in the final period. Hardaway Jr. nearly jumped out of the building with that last dunk. Knicks played very well there, but its the 3 pointers that have got them the lead so they will have to stay hot to pull out the win. That possession towards the end that ended with STAT dunking it was great ball movement and reminded me of last years knicks. Knicks played with great energy though in that quarter, here's hoping that they can finish this thing out!

• Advertisement

buyer95 wrote: »
    Miami seem very non plussed out there. Lebron and D.Wade keeping them in this, but you would have to imagine that the Heat will ratchet up the defense in the final period. Hardaway Jr. nearly jumped out of the building with that last dunk. Knicks played very well there, but its the 3 pointers that have got them the lead so they will have to stay hot to pull out the win. That possession towards the end that ended with STAT dunking it was great ball movement and reminded me of last years knicks. Knicks played with great energy though in that quarter, here's hoping that they can finish this thing out!

This is fcking brilliant. Hang on in there NY.

Felton is making big shots. Genuinely shocked here.

Knicks should bench JR forever.
    David Aldridge @daldridgetnt
    Time to end the division format in the NBA. The Atlantic has just become too dominant.

:pac:

Knicks win comfortably in the end, they really matchup well against the Heat (for the most part).

Result! Cheers NY, Done us a solid in Indiana. Much appreciated;)

Create a thread if you grow a backbone. I know you want to derail this thread and I'm in the wrong for getting involved with this crap.

Nah couldn't be arsed. Board with you and this conversation now.

• Advertisement

Nah couldn't be arsed. Board with you and this conversation now.

Thought so, run along now.

awww you two would make a lovely couple

honestly this win was bad for the knicks they more than most teams need a shot at a high draft pick in the draft there is no point in them making the playoffs.

Reggie Miller just called Andre Miller a superstar, yup.

BdlvKYyCEAAY6eX.jpg:large

awww you two would make a lovely couple

honestly this win was bad for the knicks they more than most teams need a shot at a high draft pick in the draft there is no point in them making the playoffs.

Knicks don't have a 1st round pick. They traded it to Denver.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,994 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

What a choke job by the Warriors. Chance to set a franchise record for consecutive wins and imploded after taking a huge lead early doors.

Harsh buddy, from a biased point of view they looked really tired and coming off some tough games it was never going to be easy, dont like making excuses but was always going to be hard to close out at the end of this trip, not a bad road trip all the same even if the East is weak. Nets played pretty well also, KG had one of his best games in a while.

Nobody loves John Wall as much as John Wall loves himself. He puts himself in the top 5 PG when you know he really thinks himself he's No.1. Any inclusion in The All Star team is simply by default. Only because of injury to Rose and Rondo. Even then he won't be voted in by the fans, Probably be coaches selection. Hopefully Irving is fit to play along side Wade in the East back court

D.Wade (718,109)
    K.Irving (652,522)
    D.Rose (323,099)
    J.Wall (278,516)

Really ???

Look dude, if you just want to continuously hate on a player for no logical reason then go ahead but please do it somewhere else. You can start a new thread and explain why you think so poorly of Wall and I will gladly give a counter argument if I feel you are wrong.

Harsh buddy, from a biased point of view they looked really tired and coming off some tough games it was never going to be easy, dont like making excuses but was always going to be hard to close out at the end of this trip, not a bad road trip all the same even if the East is weak. Nets played pretty well also, KG had one of his best games in a while.

I know, was angry because I had money on ye ;)

I know, was angry because I had money on ye ;)

I know :D

I know :D

Lol.

It seems it's either going to be the Kings or you guys from the bits n bobs I've read, but I hope Andre Miller ends up with you guys.

• Advertisement

OKC blown out. I miss Russ. KD misses Russ.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Bledsoe is out indefinitely :(

Gutted for him and the Suns, been one of the fun teams to watch this season.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10269880/eric-bledsoe-phoenix-suns-needs-knee-surgery-indefinitely

My Most Improved Player selection back before the season began (you can check the beginning of the thread if you don't believe me!) - on form he'd have to have been there or thereabouts in that voting. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭buyer95

Knicks don't have a 1st round pick. They traded it to Denver.

Yeah unfortunately the knicks have traded away all their draft picks until 2018. The knicks have never been a franchise that builds through the draft, they have usually tried to attract free agents with the lure of playing New York.

OKC are now .500 since Westbrook went down. 4 wins, 4 losses. Their next one should pretty straight forward. At home to the Bucks.

Lol.

It seems it's either going to be the Kings or you guys from the bits n bobs I've read, but I hope Andre Miller ends up with you guys.

Oh really, that would be a super signing and add some quality depth, he got be pushing on but that experience is what they could need come end of season. I've watched many a game where he has single handedly killed the Warriors over the years.
    Another name mentioned was Hinrich, he would also be a solid back up for Curry, big fan of him as well.

Can't wait for this one
    1017556_10152138422852996_588461369_n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,651 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Well played Mr Houston Rockets mascot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,651 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Can't wait for this one

It's not for another 8 hours. Go back to sleep. Anyway LAL vs LAC is where its at tonight.

Well played Mr Houston Rockets mascot.

Harden considered flopping.

Also, the Bucks mascot got Dwight good, but this was brilliant :D

• Advertisement

It's not for another 8 hours. Go back to sleep. Anyway LAL vs LAC is where its at tonight.
    Yeah that's a big game. Hopefully watch it too. Not easy for me to watch allot of 10:30 games with the time zone. Keep an eye on Rockets vs Atlanta should be a good contest and it will be interesting to see if The Nets can keep up their run against the Heat.

Advertisement