Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Peru airlines cancellation

Options
  • 25-10-2013 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Myself and himself are currently in Peru and nearing the end of our travels. We were supposed to fly from cusco to lima today having completed the inca trail...anyway.
    Just had my Star Peru flight Cusco to Lima cancelled and rearranged for tomorrow am due to inclement weather. No meal voucher, no hotel comp...I know I'm not in Europe anymore but thought we'd be entitled to something??? Anybody know, what are my rights??

I have travel insurance. I know in the EU I'd be fed and in a hotel rather than a budget hostel right now!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭poteen

Your in south America.... Unless your Spanish is good Id imagine you will struggle. Dont waste too much of your valuable holiday time chasing this and getting frustrated. These are factors you have to allow for when travelling .

Advertisement