Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Payments-Fail

Options
  • 25-10-2013 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Why is it not possible to pay a bill online from the Electric Ireland site?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Red_Dwarf

You can . Are you logging into the site. with a username and password

I pay online every 2 months

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi freedomain,
    freedomain wrote:
    Why is it not possible to pay a bill online from the Electric Ireland site?

You can pay your Electric Ireland bill online at our website here without being logged in, or as Red_Dwarf has pointed out, you can also pay when you are logged into your online account (if you aren't signed up to online billing, you can do so here).

If you are having any trouble with payment or accessing website links please do let us know. Our full list of payment options is here.

Thanks,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 2 freedomain

Thanks Red
    Looks like the registering option is pushing me to online billing which I dont want just yet. Still need the comfort of paper through the door.
    Their IVR payment system is great when it works but it is down today since 08.00!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi freedomain,
    freedomain wrote:
    Their IVR payment system is great when it works but it is down today since 08.00!

Sorry to hear you had trouble getting through. We haven't had any other reports of the IVR being down today - could you confirm the number you called and the time you made the call (approximately) so that we can look into this for you?

Thanks,
    David

Advertisement