Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biochemistry and Molecular Biology

Options
  • 25-10-2013 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi i am from Malaysia and i am looking forward to study in UCD. my application to International Foundation Year is successful and i had received the offer letter. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology is my choice of degree study. Is anyone here currently studying this course? or is there any graduates around? I would like to know about the teaching quality, job opportunities and salary and research opportunities. thanks!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 scienceprint

Hi, I'm also searching for any authentic information regarding this. My area of interest is Molecular Biology... Please share the QUALITY of the institution if anyone has been there. Thank you in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭UCDCritic

In recent years there has been a huge investment in the areas of your interest in UCD.

The facilities here are new and very modern and very impressive.

You're going to like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 scienceprint

UCDCritic wrote: »
    In recent years there has been a huge investment in the areas of your interest in UCD.

The facilities here are new and very modern and very impressive.

You're going to like it.

Thank you so much for the info :)

Advertisement