Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hi I cant get my 365 account to load. What are the settings that i need to access my

Options
  • 25-10-2013 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi I cant get my 365 account to load. What are the settings that i need to access my account.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi The Whale,

Thanks for getting in touch.

To access your account on www.365online.com or via our Mobile Banking App, you need a User ID and an active six digit BOI365 Pin. 

Is it the main website or the App that you're trying to access and are you receiving any error messages?

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

Same here, i cant login either. when i enter my details and hit enter, just a endless loading screen. Will try again in awhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 The Whale

Hi The Whale,

Thanks for getting in touch.

To access your account on www.365online.com or via our Mobile Banking App, you need a User ID and an active six digit BOI365 Pin. 

Is it the main website or the App that you're trying to access and are you receiving any error messages?

Thanks
    Tara
    its actually the main website. its just continually loading the page and never going any futher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi all,

We are sorry to hear you are both having issues logging in to 365Online.

If you are still experiencing a problem, please contact Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / 003531 4044000 and a representative will be happy to look in to the matter further for you.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.
    Laura

Advertisement