Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billing query

Options
  • 25-10-2013 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Just wondering how often I will receive a bill for my electricity? Moved into my property on 20.9.13 and received a bill yesterday by email. I was told on the phone it would be every 2 months but can I assume that I will be billed monthly?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi limerick85,

Thanks for getting in touch. You're correct, our bills are released bi-monthly. When you move into a property, the billing cycle which is in place for that meter continues, which is why you do not receive your first bill exactly two months after you register your account. Your next bill should be released in approximately 8 weeks time.

If you'd like to me to take a look at your account, I can confirm the approximate date of your next bill. You will need to PM your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address, and contact number. Please also confirm if you are the account holder.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭limerick85

Hi limerick85,

Thanks for getting in touch. You're correct, our bills are released bi-monthly. When you move into a property, the billing cycle which is in place for that meter continues, which is why you do not receive your first bill exactly two months after you register your account. Your next bill should be released in approximately 8 weeks time.

If you'd like to me to take a look at your account, I can confirm the approximate date of your next bill. You will need to PM your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address, and contact number. Please also confirm if you are the account holder.

Kind regards,
    Aoife
    Thanks Aoife, I can see that my next bill is in 2 months through the online system,I was just a bit confused. 
    Thanks for clearing that up.

Advertisement