Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cannot log in to Face time on Ipad

• 25-10-2013 12:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭

HI all

Has anyone ever had issues with logging into face time on their Ipad? I can login to iloud and everything with my apple id but face time keeps throwing up an error

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Did you update to iOS 7? If so, I think that has caused the issue you describe. Lots of posts about it on Apple forum - have a google for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭kaiserrussel

tinkerbell wrote: »
    Did you update to iOS 7? If so, I think that has caused the issue you describe. Lots of posts about it on Apple forum - have a google for it.

Thank you for the quick response, ill try to download the new software and see if this helps

Cheers

Advertisement