Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to hire a green screen

Options
  • 25-10-2013 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I'm trying to hunt down a green screen. My own has been lost by a courier from the uk and I desperately need the use of a full sized body one this weekend. Have tried everything google turned up for me and no luck. I'm hoping some individual might have the loan of one this weekend. If you have one or might know someone that has one, in Galway city or county, please message me !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 aorourke23

We used this company 2 weeks ago for our engagement party, they had a 12 by 10 foot green screen and professional photographer, not sure if they rent the green screen on its own but certinaly look into it and contact them, We found them really good. website is snaphappystudios.com

Advertisement