Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Supervalu €10 off 6 bottles of wine?

• 25-10-2013 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

I saw an ad for this offer last night but nothing on their website.

Going to head over in a while and check it out.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Yes its what you say, even those on offer buy 6 and take a tenner off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

Great deal!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭Tazz T

Is this available in the new Superquinn/Supervalu stores?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭bogman

Have to laugh when I see wine on offer for half price for 7 to 8 euro a bottle after coming back from a month trip to east Europe when good wine was available at less than half this price, we are being screwed here in Ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,521 ✭✭✭✭Esel

bogman wrote: »
    Have to laugh cry when I see wine on offer for half price for 7 to 8 euro a bottle after coming back from a month trip to east Europe when good wine was available at less than half this price, we are being screwed here in Ireland.
    FYP

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭ablelocks

chatenouef normal price is 12.50-13 - it was reduced last week to 9 but the price hasn't gone back up for this offer, so now 6 bottles is 44, 7.33 a bottle. As far as I can see, most other "reduced" wines went back up a bit for this offer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

ablelocks wrote: »
    chatenouef normal price is 12.50-13 - it was reduced last week to 9 but the price hasn't gone back up for this offer, so now 6 bottles is 44, 7.33 a bottle. As far as I can see, most other "reduced" wines went back up a bit for this offer

Châteauneuf-du-Pape wine seems to drop in price twice a year in every supermarket at some stage. Is very good but I think it is overpriced at full price.

If you want a really good deal on wine. I got a few bottles of Fairview Beacon Shiraz last night in Tesco. Reduced from 37 euro to 16.

Was in a different league with regards to taste.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

A good deal alright but pity about the poor selection of wines... though I still availed of the offer I must admit! O'Briens have fantastic wines and some of their sales can be quite good. The lads in the Blanchardstown store were hinting at some really good offers on French wines in the run up to Christmas, worth keeping an eye there too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

bogman wrote: »
    Have to laugh when I see wine on offer for half price for 7 to 8 euro a bottle after coming back from a month trip to east Europe when good wine was available at less than half this price, we are being screwed here in Ireland

Not so cheap when you add on the price of the flight

But glad you wasted or time telling us

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭lennyloulou

any of these deals still on ? am hoping to do the Xmas wine shop this weekend or should I wait another while?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,556 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

There's a French wine sale on in Superquinn till the end of the week - there are some fantastic wines at really great prices - I ran slightly amok this week :D

You also get 5% extra off if you buy 6 bottles.

There's a booklet in the stores giving detals of the wines and the discounts.

I got really lovely whites and reds (some light, some heavier) for about 7 quid a bottle.

Advertisement