Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Macbeth 2014

• 25-10-2013 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

Hi guys I was just sorting out my notes on the main man and wanted to make sure if I have all the essays covered in points

Character questions on Macbeth,Lady Mb,Banquo, witches
    Kingship
    Imagery.
    Macbeth's soliloquies
    relationship between Macbeth and Lady Mb
    Powerful vision of evil
    Ambition
    Guilt

Is there anything else?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Importance of macduff?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oncex

thelad95 wrote: »
    Importance of macduff?

Yup thanks missed that one. Thats pretty much it then isnt it?

oncex wrote: »
    Yup thanks missed that one. Thats pretty much it then isnt it?

Why 'Macbeth' still appeals to a modern audience. You could easily wing that though with all the other topics you have prepared. :rolleyes:

Why 'Macbeth' still appeals to a modern audience. You could easily wing that though with all the other topics you have prepared. :rolleyes:

Gracias! Still though its better to have the points prepared in my head! Last years macbeth question threw me

oncex wrote: »
    Gracias! Still though its better to have the points prepared in my head! Last years macbeth question threw me

I though it was ok reviewed my paper and got 50/60 on it which one did you choose?

• Advertisement

I though it was ok reviewed my paper and got 50/60 on it which one did you choose?

Only got 40 something in it I was gutted. The first one on his insights, I was halfway through it and I realised that I wasn't fully answering the question. Didn't do the second one as I hadn't looked over it properly the night before

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dylankelly

hi guys, would anyone have a few paragraphs on malcom and edward the english king ? i have duncan and macbeth done.
    im writing an essay on kingship
    thanks

Advertisement