Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which console are you buying cod ghosts on?

• 25-10-2013 8:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭

Uncle_Sam_.jpg
    Which gaming institution are you bring your cod induced rage to?

which console are you buying cod ghosts on? 73 votes

xbox 360
    0%
    ps3
    34%
    MakaveliScreaming MonkeyFatheadLongford Leaderzero19ShanotheslayerChewabaccaSimpleLogicx43r0RamzaECO_MentalMr. ManagerKells..._MadRa_DarkglassesKERSPLAT!The Little Felladr.kenneth noisewateriLikeWafflessoap1978 25 votes
    I'm a rich b*****d and I'm getting it on ps4
    19%
    Snake PliskenDammerDuffgcgirlirish_goatLuapeasytiger2009NoviGlitzkoLiamKK1982Lockstock666MRnotlob606TheFarrierJamboMacTurtle_Tommy 14 votes
    I'm an even richer b*****d and I'm getting it on xbox one
    23%
    the whole year innStringMagillShadowHearthION08Leopardideano546R.F.easytiger2009gimli2112MarkY91NoviGlitzkoderm0j073GandalphSlickTalkerTomoBhoyHawkeye1 17 votes
    pc
    9%
    V9Stone Deaf 4evrBohriox43r0nanook52Mad2BeMadNeon_Lights 7 votes
    I really shouldn't be here
    13%
    ondaflyTerrorFirmermikeruurdschallengemasterheebusjeebuswandatowellNot The Real Scarecrowsmileyj1987kevin2800returnNull 10 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

ps3
    Whichever one you want sir. I don't want to have to endure your rage as you shove that gun up me hole.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

PS3. Not going to get it right away though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭The Little Fella

ps3
    lkionm wrote: »
    Whichever one you want sir. I don't want to have to endure your rage as you shove that gun up me hole.

I prefer the treyarch games so you can be expecting a lot more rage.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

360, probably get it at launch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

ps3
    360, not touching either of the new consoles until they're proven reliable and have games I want to play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,948 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Well ill get it on PS3 first then use the upgrade option to either download or trade it in for the PS4 version at the end of November! One week to go can't wait for my annual cod fix :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

getting it on my PC console

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

zero19 wrote: »
    360, not touching either of the new consoles until they're proven reliable and have games I want to play.

Good way to be, after the failure rates of the original 360s I'd be well wary of buying an xbone at launch. The new ones are a lot more reliable but meh, better to wait until people can give reports on stability , same with ps4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

pc
    Have it pre-ordered for the Xbone - Might get it on the 360 for the 2 weeks or so then trade it in. I heard you can transfer your stats if you buy the 360 one then go to Xbone, anyone know if this is true?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

krudler wrote: »
    Good way to be, after the failure rates of the original 360s I'd be well wary of buying an xbone at launch. The new ones are a lot more reliable but meh, better to wait until people can give reports on stability , same with ps4
    micro$oft and sony can f off.Ive gone through 2 ps3's(not reading discs) and 2 360's(rrod).

Am gonna wait and see what the reviews are like and if the lag comp is got rid off.BLOPS 2 left a serious bad taste in my mouth.More interested in titanfall tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭SimmerDean

will get it on 360. i heard there's no ground war on the 360 or ps3. only on the next gen apparently. not the end of the world but i'd say it's a sly move by sony and microsoft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

ps3
    360 for me :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

pc
    x43r0 wrote: »
    Have it pre-ordered for the Xbone - Might get it on the 360 for the 2 weeks or so then trade it in. I heard you can transfer your stats if you buy the 360 one then go to Xbone, anyone know if this is true?

I have it pre ordered with my xbox one. As for the stat transfer, this is from the official website

"What happens to my stats when I upgrade to a next-generation console?
    When you upgrade to a next-generation console within the same console family (e.g., from Xbox 360 to Xbox One, or from PS3™ to PS4™), your Multiplayer stats and progress will move with you; so there is no need to re-start leveling up your squad from the beginning.

All you need is your Call of Duty account, which over 20 million of you already have, through registering for Call of Duty ELITE. Your Call of Duty account will also grant access to the Call of Duty App.

If you don’t have a Call of Duty account, you will be able to register in-game in Call of Duty: Ghosts, or you can register for free online right now to be ready. Click here to register for a Call of Duty account.

What happens to my Free Fall Bonus Map when I upgrade to a next-generation console?
    Just like your stats, when you upgrade to a next-generation console within the same console family (e.g., from Xbox 360 to Xbox One, or from PS3™ to PS4™), your Free Fall Bonus Map will move with you if redeemed by May 31, 2014.

After I upgrade to a new console, what happens to my stats if I play on a friend’s console or on an older platform?
    Link your Call of Duty account to your Xbox Live gamertag or PSN ID and any time you play, while signed in with that Xbox Live gamertag or PSN ID, your progress will be retained. Whether you play on your console, or sign in on your friend’s console, within the same console family, your progress will be retained. Your progress will also follow your linked Xbox Live gamertag or PSN ID when you and your friends upgrade to next-gen console (all within the same console family only). There is no cost for for this benefit."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

pc
    Also, Im holding out for the xbox one version so we get dedicated servers, the ps3 and xbox 360 still have a mix of server and Peer to Peer.

either way, once titanfall arrives I reckon it'll be gathering dust on a shelf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Im a PC console gamer meself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

pc
    Current plan is to pick up a 360 copy tomorrow and trade in against the Xbone one in a few weeks

Advertisement