Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go for great coffee????

Options
  • 25-10-2013 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭

Yes great, not your run of the mill, fecked into a little cup crap. Or a decent cappucino, not a little cup of hot milk.

My fave cafe (Tatler's by Superquinn) is closed down! Gutted. Wonder what happened, they seemed busy.

So can anyone recommend a good spot??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭madfcuker

crustybla wrote: »
    Yes great, not your run of the mill, fecked into a little cup crap. Or a decent cappucino, not a little cup of hot milk.

My fave cafe (Tatler's by Superquinn) is closed down! Gutted. Wonder what happened, they seemed busy.

So can anyone recommend a good spot??

I really like the coffee in bishops palace.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Woodgate

Gallweys in Henrietta St or Aoife's on the Mall, both are excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭kayaksurfbum

Aoifes was closed today. Is it gone?

Best coffee I think is in antici sapori or harlequin. Italians know how to do coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭roxyworldgirl

Aoifes was closed today. Is it gone?

Best coffee I think is in antici sapori or harlequin. Italians know how to do coffee.

No it was posted on fb that aoife was in the hospital I think it's opened tomorrow and everything is ok

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

Ah thanks guys! The only thing to do is try all of the above, it'll be fun!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Ah thanks guys! The only thing to do is try all of the above, it'll be fun!

The Sherrif closed Tatlers last friday,
    The Revenue cometh!

Crikey!!

Had a cappucino in Hook and Ladder today, it was nice. A bit milky but a lovely big cup. I'll go through the above suggestions over the next while.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭barraseaclaid

Crikey!!

Had a cappucino in Hook and Ladder today, it was nice. A bit milky but a lovely big cup. I'll go through the above suggestions over the next while.

Haha you'll get a decent cup out In Harvey Normans if you want to pretend you want to buy one of them nespresso machines!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

Haha you'll get a decent cup out In Harvey Normans if you want to pretend you want to buy one of them nespresso machines!

Herself drags me into the yankee candle store - used to think it a chore til they started serving complimentary nespresso to customers. I sit down and read mags and drink coffee - she buys smelly stuff. :)

Very good! Problem solved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭Chiparus

Coffee shop in Ardkeen, really excellent coffee.

Someone mentioned the one by Ardkeen to me today. I've loads to try.:D

Advertisement