Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One step forward and two back

Options
  • 25-10-2013 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi all,

Just having a wee moan every time I get one thing sorted in Waterford something else goes wrong. First I get childcare but then no one can collect them so I had to send them private and loose out on the fis subvention and pay a fortune!

Then I get on the course I wanted just to find out im not entitled to a grant cause I have same level in the North even though its a different course that I paid for. It only took me 4 months and all my life story to tell me im not eligible.

Oh not to mention I cut back my hours in work to facilitate the course....so im now worse off......

Now ta milks run done!

no tea either! :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

Good morning so sorry to hear that you have no milk for some tea sure the rest is trivial after that :D

You may get a better response on After Hours for your post as the Waterford thread is for giving out about Waterford and not our personal problems :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

I think the Waterford thread should be about Waterford people. Simple as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Taxburden carrier

Blow up the bridge & keep them all out

• Registered Users Posts: 40 beatriss

Thanks for the replies LOL thought put on Waterford board cause that's where I live. So I agree with Dicky Pride, anyway I had a good rant on facebook so feeling more positive......though still no milk black coffee anyone LOL

Advertisement