Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So, Where Are We Going to Buy the iPad Air on Launch Day Next Friday?

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

I'd say either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Given the mad buzz and "I want it now" has vanished, best buy online

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,907 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

quick question for anyone still following this thread, i have been asked by someone who lives down the country to get them an ipad air as they aren't near any retailers an i am heading down during the week...my question is, should they not just purchase from the apple store online? i cant see that there are any deals like the currys pc world cashback offer on at the moment, so would they not be better off purchasing online? they dont need it immediately...any advice much appreciated? online or shop?

Could quite possibly see refurbs popping up in February if he/she isn't in a big rush & would like to save money.

Advertisement