Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concrete other half of driveway

• 26-10-2013 12:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for a rough cost of getting the other half of my driveway concreted. The part where there's normally grass (i have loose gravel on mine). The lenght of the driveway just about fits two cars parked behind each other.
    Any ideas?

Comments

how many square metres of driveway do you need to do?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

I'm willing to quote, P.M me with measurements if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭jonnycwh

I should mention that the house is in Athy, Co.Kildare! I'll have to get proper measurements tomorrow but its roughly about 3m wide by about 6m long.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 338 ✭✭Crazy Eye

jonnycwh wrote: »
    I should mention that the house is in Athy, Co.Kildare! I'll have to get proper measurements tomorrow but its roughly about 3m wide by about 6m long.

think you need planning permission from county council to widen a driveway and concrete it .

Advertisement