Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

street art and stickers mount plesant st

Options
  • 26-10-2013 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hey All,

I dunno if this is the right forum but I cant think of anywhere else.

A few weeks back walking along mount plesant st, near rathmines i saw a wall painted saying "master loves you" ive noticed this around before in other places and was wondering what its all about? something religious maybe?

the other thing is circular stickers in loads of places but theres one on that street too, near the top (at the canal) on a sign post, its about 20cm diameter and looks like two P's on their side facing into each other, its red and black as far as i can remember? i used to think it was for something like people before profit, but i cant see anything online.

cheers:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

mincepies wrote: »
    Hey All,

I dunno if this is the right forum but I cant think of anywhere else.

A few weeks back walking along mount plesant st, near rathmines i saw a wall painted saying "master loves you" ive noticed this around before in other places and was wondering what its all about? something religious maybe?
    cheers:)

That's 'Maser' loves you. Nothing religious. See his facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/MASERART

• Registered Users Posts: 18 mincepies

Cheers for that, my other thought was that it was summat to do with S&M! I may pay more attention in future..

Ill take a snap of that other sticker next time I see one n post it up.

me again, id no idea he'd done so much, i was wondering about those pics over the bernard shaw as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

mincepies wrote: »
    me again, id no idea he'd done so much, i was wondering about those pics over the bernard shaw as well

As far as I know the Bernard shaw at is done by a load of different artists at different times. Not sure who did the current ones but check out evolve urban art on Facebook for some other stuff (can't figure out how to link on my phone, sorry)

howdy,

it was on a lamp post outside where i live also, i tried googles/google images but no joy. maybe someone here has a clue?

cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement