Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English language help in Drogheda

Options
  • 26-10-2013 7:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭

Hi. Anyone know of an English language school in Drogheda? I know Edgewater is now closed but is there anything else in the town?

Also anyone else know of an English conversation group that meet up in Drogheda every week?

Tks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Carra23

No one speaks English in Drogheda !

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭HuntingDrog

Carra23 wrote: »
    No one speaks English in Drogheda !

Boom boom!

So can anyone help?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 BBOC

I don't think there is.

My daugher is TEFL/CELTA qualified, so I will ask her if she knows of any group or classes.

If you called to the VEC office on King Street they may be able to advise you. I think they run one in Dundalk but I'm not certain about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Maviscat

The vec were/are running classes once a week - good advice to go & try there.
    What level do you think these potential students are? I am a teacher of English as a second language & teach part-time. Please pm me should you require any further advice - I am based in the Drogheda/Dundalk area.
    Ciao for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭HuntingDrog

Maviscat wrote: »
    The vec were/are running classes once a week - good advice to go & try there.
    What level do you think these potential students are? I am a teacher of English as a second language & teach part-time. Please pm me should you require any further advice - I am based in the Drogheda/Dundalk area.
    Ciao for now.

tks Maviscat - just pm'd u there...

it seems that these language courses aren't growing on trees around the locaility. - Anyone even know of an English conversation group that meet up in Drogheda?

tks

• Advertisement
Advertisement