Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

hair,makeup and nails package

• 26-10-2013 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭

Hi all, does anyone have any recommendations for somewhere in Dublin city centre where I could get my makeup and nails and a blowdry done? It's for my upcoming graduation, was thinking it would be so handy to get them all done in the same place! Thanks :-)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

Maybe the new Benefit boutique ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭lovelystuff

aaabbbb wrote: »
    Maybe the new Benefit boutique ?

I'll look into that thanks :-) their foundations never seem to suit me as I'm pale though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

I have the hair, nails and makeup package in the new Benefit boutique booked for my Christmas party and I think it's 40 or 42 euro.

I was positive it was 40 but for some reason I have 42 on my brain.:)
    Seems like great value.

It takes an hour and a half in total.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

Where's this benefit boutique you speak of?

It's on South William Street.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭lovelystuff

Pang wrote: »

I was positive it was 40 but for some reason I have 42 on my brain.:)
    Seems like great value.

It takes an hour and a half in total.
    Wow that's super cheap thanks! Do you think they will have foundation for pale skin? They usually don't have the best range of shades...thanks!

I have very pale skin and the last time I got my makeup done with Benefit, they used the pale shade of Some Kind of Gorgeous and it was fine on me. I think they have new paler shades in a different type of foundation now.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Eims14

My friend is really pale and she uses the palest shade of the oxygen wow foundation and it suits her perfectly so you'll probably find a shade that suits you

I was in the boutique today and the Tonight's the Night package is definitely 42euro. Vinyluz manicure, full make up and a hair style of your choice. Some lovely styles to choose from.

They have other packages available as well. If you call in, they have a flyer with all the information and prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nail Creation

Hi all
    I am starting a course in November to train as a nail technician. I really need volunteers to practice gel nails and acrylic nails for free of course. If any of the ladies in interested I am attending a very good college and need hands on experience.

• Advertisement
Advertisement