Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crystal Palace vs Arsenal 1245pm K/O Live on BT Sport

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

That game was a nightmare, Palace deserve serious credit.

Relief when Ramsey floated that cross for Giroud to nod it.

Just delighted to get 3 away points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Noo

efb wrote: »
    He'll miss league cup Tuesday then, yeah?

Forgot about the league cup! Sa-weet, got him for liverpool.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,984 ✭✭✭Soups123

Easy. I said Arsenal +1 was a great bet to get the Christmas money on :D:D

Nearly s*** myself.

I followed you on that call earlier get in:)

United to do the same know and I'll have New Year's Eve sorted :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Once I heard Holloway was gone I knew this was going to be a pain in the scrote game. To get a result from a game like this shows the difference between New Arsenal and the old one that would have drawn or lost the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

Soups123 wrote: »
    Yum yum yum

Some tasty tasty hater tears.

Anyhow that was a lot harder than I expected. Palace put up a hell of a fight. And we weren't great, but job done. Winning while playing badly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,416 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Is there one feckin referee who doesn't have it in for Arsenal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Feel sorry for David James having to sit in a studio with those 3 ****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

Looking forward to KingdomYid, Turtyturd and Francis Barratts balanced analysis on that full time score.

This place makes victory all the more sweeter at times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

cson wrote: »
    Looking forward to KingdomYid, Turtyturd and Francis Barratts balanced analysis on that full time score.

This place makes victory all the more sweeter at times.

I thought it was a good game to watch, Palace fought well and Arsenal did well to get the 3 points, the lunge from the Palace player for the pen was stupid. My first reaction to the red card incident was red card and I stuck to that. It is a decision that is open for debate is it not on a football forum? Anyway Arsenal got the 3 points, lets move on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

KingdomYid wrote: »
    I My first reaction to the red card incident was red

What I saw was a 50/50 shoulder challenge that the Arsenal man won. Reverse the roles, Chamack knocks Kosser over, does the ref blow it up for an Arsenal free?
    Nope, the defender gets slaughtered for not winning the challenge.

thinking about it 99% of refs are going to benefit the striker but that doesnt make the call correct

IMO of course

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

It's never easy after a champions league game, should have been easier but a wins a win.

Top of the league!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Meet me on the United v Stoke match thread at 3:45!

cant find you :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Having seen the Arteta situation again, I think the ref got it right. No one is getting there to stop Chamakh if he isn't taken down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,592 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

SantryRed wrote: »
    Having seen the Arteta situation again, I think the ref got it right. No one is getting there to stop Chamakh if he isn't taken down.

You've obviously never seen Chamakh play before.

Advertisement