Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

700-800 build, also seeking advice

Options
  • 26-10-2013 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, i've finally decided to take the plunge and try my hand at building a PC for gaming and work. From research, i'm looking to spend somewhere between 700-800 euro. I'm hoping that at this price i can get a build that can play current games maxed out, and that can play future games on high enough settings for a few years? I'm willing to spend a bit more money than my budget only if it would really be worth it for my needs. Any help would be much appreciated.

1. What is your budget? - [€700-800 flexible]

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? - High settings gaming for the next few years and autocad

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? - Yes, either 7 or 8 it doesnt bother me.

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? - No

5. Do you need a monitor? - Yes

5a. If yes, what size do you need. - About 20'-22'

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? - Keyboard, mouse and wireless card

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? - Yes, but would need some advice on it

8. How can you pay? - Visa card, bank transfer

9. When are you purchasing? - In the coming week hopefully

Many thanks guys!

Comments

Advertisement