Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roofing costs

Options
  • 26-10-2013 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi all looking at getting rough idea of extension roofing build costs. We are having single pitch roof of 66sqm and a regular pitchted roof of 12sqm joining the old house to the new bit. It has been specified in kingspan insulated sheets or similer.
    Does anybody have any experience of this? what is it like are you pleased with it?
    From pictures I prefer the look of standing seam type roof, I know that would be more expensive but by how much? It isn't a massive area.
    I am planning on getting a few quates in the following weeks as have finalised the plans now and would like a rough idea of costs as haven't got a clue about roof prices.

Advertisement