Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Any good/reliable and fair price mechanic in Santry area on a Sunday morning?

• 26-10-2013 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I'm looking for a mechanic to change driverside front wheel bearing of a ford galaxy 05model..

Anyone on a Sunday morning?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 gamboyz

Any available mechanic near santry on a Sunday morning?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

You'll have a job finding any mechanic anywhere on a Sunday morning of a bank holiday. :(

It's hard enough to find one on a regular Saturday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

If you find one on a Sunday morning of a bank holiday, it won't be a fair price and rightly so.
    I doubt you will though anyway.
    Have you thought about perhaps doing it yourself?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

There is a car servicing company in pavilions car park in swords that you could try?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 gamboyz

YbFocus wrote: »
    If you find one on a Sunday morning of a bank holiday, it won't be a fair price and rightly so.
    I doubt you will though anyway.
    Have you thought about perhaps doing it yourself?

i'm trying, bu i have no tools :-(

• Advertisement
Advertisement