Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SafeAssign access

Options
  • 26-10-2013 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭

Trying to find SafeAssign on webcourse, can't though. Is it only possible to use it now if a lecturer wants something submitted through it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭stephen812

pajor wrote: »
    Trying to find SafeAssign on webcourse, can't though. Is it only possible to use it now if a lecturer wants something submitted through it?

As far as I'm aware it's only possible to use it if you lecturer specifically adds it as a menu to one of your modules.

It used to be available through the library module on webcourses but they disabled this last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

stephen812 wrote: »
    As far as I'm aware it's only possible to use it if you lecturer specifically adds it as a menu to one of your modules.

It used to be available through the library module on webcourses but they disabled this last year.

Thanks. I used it last year from there, but none of our lecturers use it unfortunately.

Advertisement