Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FC Barcelona v Real Madrid Match Thread 26.10.2013

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

I'm confused. Since when can Barca defend like that? :confused: It's not by any means great but that's the best defensive display I've seen from them since, I don't actually know when. :o

Deserved win, imo. Madrid should have had a penalty but on the balance of play Barca were the better team. Madrid had a lot of sterile possession.

Sky really screwed us over. Audio was off and the game starts 15 minutes late. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Madrid dominated the 2nd half imo and ronaldo was denied a stonewaller, didn't see the first half

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Tom Hanks wrote: »
    It's one of those games best played at 11pm local time isn't it?

Big win for Barce all the same.

Should have been played at 9 or 10pm local time,not 6pm.
    It was played at that time supposedly to be prime time in the Middle East .
    I hope this wasnt due to Barcelona being sponsored by Qatar Airways .

I guess we cant complain as most of the big Derby matches in the UK take place at lunchtime ,which means very little atmosphere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

What a cracker.

bN2PHm4.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Excellent performance overall for Barcelona,a massive improvement on the performances against Madrid last season, the addition of the phenomenal Neymar proved decisive, Xavi Hernandez produced the kind of performance that few, if any, other midfielder can replicate, the controlling force in the game, a towering figure in the centre of the park despite his small stature. 6 point gap between the two clubs, Tata's rejuvenated Barcelona side continue their match back to the top of world football.
    your watching too much American tv

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Re
    The Barca second goal, two or three headers leading up to it and then a classy finish. Definitely not a typical barca goal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,985 ✭✭✭ebbsy

It was a peno, but perhaps the ref had seen Ron's Champs league match midweek, where he went down holding his face and got somebody sent off ?

Advertisement