Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF4 not appearing in my order history

Options
  • 26-10-2013 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭

I ordered BF4 through Origin on the 16th of June. I have an email confirmation from Origin and paypal says that the money went through. Also, BF4 appears in my games list. However, I noticed today that when I load Origin and go to Account & Security-->Order history and filter for the last 6 months, I can't see the transaction even though other games that I bought previously show up.

It's probably ok but if not I'll have to get onto Origin support. Can someone else check theirs for me please?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

My BF4 pre-order doesn't, but my BF4 Premium pre-order does show.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

My order for BF4 from orogin is still showing even though the order is cancelled!!!! If I dont get my key through SIMPLECDKEY I will activate it again....

Advertisement