Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Large cottage for hen party - Dublin

• 26-10-2013 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi,

I'm trying to organise a hen party for my sister-in-law to be and am looking for a cottage to rent for 1 night in Dublin over the Christmas period. There will be about 10-15 of us. I'm looking for a self catering cottage with a open fire etc etc so we can have a nice relaxed night with a bit of food after a day of activities in Dublin.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm finding it very hard to get anywhere and time is ticking away!

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I do not think that there is one especially not in Dublin but you could rent out a few small ones in a hotel complex or try rent.ie or daft.ie short term rentals.
    I regularly have to rent out big houses for weekends for a group and they can be hard to come by .
    Avon Rí in Blessington might suit you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭pooch90

You could try glamping near Mullingar in Mount Druid (only 1 hr from Dublin). They have houses as well as yurts but all yurts have stoves too. Amazing location.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭havana

Some nice ones here but I think you may have to travel further afield http://onefabday.com/escape-country-hen-party-locations/

Advertisement